Hey Chucky!

With regards to auto-land, Iam not sure if it´s "press-hold" (just a bit), or "double tap" your N key.

Here´s a handy link so you can print (PDF) a keyboard layout if you like. It´s from v3.6 but much hasent changed with keyboard bindings since...
Star Citizen Key Bindings v3.6

The Aurora MR is quite limited I would say too. It´s great if you want to get the feel for SC, but I think your already comfortable with the verse, so it might be a good Idea to step up a bit. If you look at "ship upgrades" on the store page, then choose your Aurora, then choose either a Agies Avenger Titan, or a Origin 325a, you will see what price difference you need to pay. The Titan has 8 SCU (load out space), and the 325a has 4 SCU, aside from that, both have pretty good weapon hardpoints by default, and a bed if you want to log-out in space.

Both are a mixed bag so you can multi-roll a bit. If the 325a is to expensive, check the Origin i300, it has less firepower but more cargo space. You can also customize either of the Origins 300 series at a price. That includes paint, interior, and weapon loadout. You can do that while buying it (just hit the customize button), or once you have it (choose customize in your account hanger). The good thing about this is that versus the in-game upgrades, these are permanent. So if you have to "claim" your ship you don´t have to rebuy your upgrades. Also, what ever you buy from the custumize window will stay with the overall value of your ship. In order words, if you so decide to "melt/reclaim" you ship package some day, or upgraded it to another ship, you will get everything you paid for, including the customized add-ons money.

For now, the Origin 300 series is the only series you can customize. They do plan to do the same with the rest of the ships.

The upgrade to a Titan will set you to about 24 quid...
SC store ship upgrades Aurora - Titan

My last tip on my earlier post with regards to avoiding astroid interdiction might be changed in v3.7.1...

Red

Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, Sapphire Pulse AMD RX 6700 12GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB, 447GB SSD´s, Samsung G6 32" , Logitech G13, G502, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Simagic Alpha Mini, and Formula Extreme FX, DC Simracing DC1 pedals, GT Omega ART cockpit, TrackIR 5.0.
AUDIO: Aiyima A07 Max, Topping E50 and L50 stack, Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 , and Shennheiser HD 560s. DAP: Hiby R3, Hiby Seeds, and iBasso IT01, Sharp MD-MT 80H Minidisc.