Good tips there Red!

How do you activate auto land,or is it ship specific or a module I need. I have the poverty Aurora MR by the way which I now think is a little limiting. I assume it doesn't have a cargo bay as so far I've carried all my deliveries and dropped them behind the cockpit.

I did get an e-mail from RSI today offering me a special upgrade to a 2949 RSI Mantis. Suitably interested I clicked on the link to find it was $150. That's too steep for my blood. I've never spent that on a game,the closest was when I bought Steel beasts Pro PE which if I remember was around $100.

Looks like I may have to rent my dream ship...

*edit* I got a bit miffed with tonight's session and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I had a drop of at a smallish planet.I drop out of QD and I'm about 400+ km's away. I decide to go full speed and I'll soon get there I think. However as I close in to the planet's surface I realise that I'm still 130-140 km's away and yet I'm just skimming the surface so I assume the delivery point is on the other side of the planet. So I QD away from the planet and come in again. Same thing. I try targeting another QD point on the planet to see if I can get closer but still no joy. Eventually I end up bouncing off the planet with inevitable results. Rage quit.

Last edited by Chucky; 10/18/19 11:00 PM.

EV's are the Devils matchbox.