Originally Posted by ORCRiST

Per the Army - its supposed to use the same 20mm cannon from the Comanche as well - although no specifics on if the gun can/will be internally stowed like the Comanche's in the eventual tested version...

-ORC

Yes, that's a fact as well.

Originally Posted by PatrykW
Also I think a conventional war machines can become a thing of the past (probably not soon enough) due to the fact that you can cripple the country by hacking all the systems (financial, defence, etc). without firing a single bullet. Also drones can do a lot of dirty work. Dont get me wrong, typical choppers, planes, tanks, etc. are still needed but requirements have changed a lot i think

I don't think that "conventional war machines" will become a thing of the past, at least in the foreseeable future.
In the 1970's there were many who claimed that Missiles (such as Surface-to-Air missiles, Ballistic Missile, Cruise Missiles, etc...) would completely replace combat aircraft but several decades later we know that they didn't.

Regarding Drones, the problem is that they are, would and will be extremely vulnerable against any enemy equipped with modern/advanced Air Defense Systems.
So far Drones have been very successful because they have been used against enemies that either don't have Air Defense Systems (Taliban, ISIS, etc...) or occasionally against incompetent, ill equipped in terms of Air Defense Systems and unsuspected forces (Saudi Arabia).