I come around in a tight, descending, right-hand spiral after the Junkers. Which gives me a good view of the holes I've collected in my right wing and aileron. And also reveals that one of the boys - Blue 2, as it happens - is now going for my Hun!

[Linked Image]

And he gets him, too, the cheeky beggar! The two crew who bail out may be close enough the coast to be located and picked up.

[Linked Image]

There's still some trade to be had, though, and I waste no more time before curving in after another bomber.

[Linked Image]

The Hun levels out, possibly to give his gunners a better chance. Which works out well for him, because he hits me before I get a round off. Meanwhile, one of my section, Red 2, is announcing an attack of his own.

[Linked Image]

I break off my own firing pass leaving the Hun smoking. But what you can't see in the pic below is another Spit, out of shot to the left, about to make a pass.

[Linked Image]

Once again, I have to watch as somebody else finishes off my target! I suppose this is a team game, and we were all trained in those Fighting Area Attacks which incuded one in which we basically queued up behind a bomber and let him have it one after the other. Meanwhile as you can see from the text, Blue 1 has announced on the R/T that he's going home.

[Linked Image]

But the skies are not yet clear of Huns. This one is making a break for it, and he's dropped his bombs. Time to get busy again!

[Linked Image]

...to be continued!

Attached Files Shot10-12-19-00-03-54.jpgShot10-12-19-00-04-06.jpgShot10-12-19-00-05-27.jpgShot10-12-19-00-05-48.jpgShot10-12-19-00-06-31.jpgShot10-12-19-00-06-47.jpgShot10-12-19-00-08-25.jpg
Last edited by 33lima; 10/12/19 11:37 AM.

SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)