Add another pilot to the short list of SC players on SimHQ. Pledge from the start (2015 i think it was) with a Aurora, but eneded up with a F7C-R Hornet Tracker with life-time insurance. Unplayable in my old PC (i5/GTX 1060), so I decided today to install on my newer PC which Iam doing now. It´s a dedicated flight PC.

Hopefully it will run alot better now, so if anybody needs some sector scanning before a delivery, I will be more then happy to be of service for some modest credits biggrin What kind of beer do they have in the Chris Roberts Universe? Romulan Ale beer will do too!

Seriously, will report here as I get confy with SC again...

I did have a look at all the new ships, although most you cant buy yet, but I did find the "upgrade" to ship option quite a ripp-off! They would give me somthing like 40 bucks or less for my F7C-R!

Red

Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, Sapphire Pulse AMD RX 6700 12GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB, 447GB SSD´s, Samsung G6 32" , Logitech G13, G502, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Simagic Alpha Mini, and Formula Extreme FX, DC Simracing DC1 pedals, GT Omega ART cockpit, TrackIR 5.0.
AUDIO: Aiyima A07 Max, Topping E50 and L50 stack, Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 , and Shennheiser HD 560s. DAP: Hiby R3, Hiby Seeds, and iBasso IT01, Sharp MD-MT 80H Minidisc.