catch, laying it on a bit thick, aren't we? Let me just state that neither my opinion nor my judgement can be swayed by such blatant buttering-uppery, true as your statements concerning my talents, good looks, and Atlas-like physique may be. And I would be remiss in my duties as club president if I were to let these obvious attempts to sway --- ah, so there's where that tenner's got to. Sorry, where was I? Oh yes, this tea could stand a bit of warming and a wee splash of the Irish, there's a good man. Now then, having considered all the qualifications of our newest candidates, and having heard no dissenting votes - though to be fair we've never had a dissenting vote so I'm not really sure what one would sound like anyway - let me be the first to welcome catch and Trooper117 to the Barmy OFFers Club. Glad to have you aboard gentlemen, the term being used in its broadest application here. Trooper will be along posthaste as he is off looking for the other ten pound note I've lost. catch, if you would be so kind as to rouse our Robert from his alcoholic slumbers and bring both him and our most hallowed cricket bat along, we can proceed to the initiation ceremony. And to that, it should be noted that even batmen in the BOC shall first be batted men. To the chair atop the furniture pile you go!

Everyone, we have new members and bar tabs to abuse! BWOC BWOC BWOC!