A mouse will make the aiming extremely better but the game is designed around the controller. If I ever got it on PC one day I'd likely still play with the controller because of the game's design around analog movement, horse gates and what have you. Its an excellent game. Like Raw Kryptonite I still very much want the first game on PC. With 1080p resolution and unlocked 60fps it would be like a dream. I still love that game's engine. Plus I'd be curious to see what kind of mods people come up with. I still hope they make a substantial DLC or expansion for RDR2 as long as its NOT undead nightmare type stuff. I really want to see more character study and story. I'd also like to see an increase in single player bounties. They were designed so much better in the sequel but there's only a precious few. The sequel gives the bounties more personality and little bits of lore and most of them were designed in a unique way making them different from one another. More hand made is what I'm getting at.

I'm also still baffled at the fact you can't go to Mexico. I was under the impression the WHOLE map of the original was included. I made it on the other side but it has some clever terrain design to keep you from going there. I did see someone make it over there completely using some sort of gltich and I even saw a horseback rider from the other side so that area is modeled.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13