Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Looks like this "breaking" story has already been discarded by the news media and forgotten about. Any green little men visiting the UN building yet?

Any sort of disclosure about this would be done in a controlled and managed way, it could be this news about the 3 videos is a part of this, like a drip feed. People have such low attention spans nowadays they forget these headlines and something else comes along to distract them.

The pilots who saw these things are trained over thousands of hours, are professional observers and if someone like Fravor says he has never seen tech like this, I believe him. I'm not saying its aliens; but if he says the things did things that our engineering cannot yet do then that is something to look into. Yes, I know there is secret tech out there but I believe that Fravor would be able to distinguish between testing of ultra secret aircraft and that of something we cannot engineer.

I'll put it this way : you seem to not believe Fravor's account where he has stated on many occasions he does not think that the thing he saw was "of this world". Tell me with your better wisdom and knowledge than him, what were they? If you have looked into this, you can see Fravor is a well respected pilot and commander, the episode of the Fighter Pilot Podcast with him in changed me from a firm skeptic to someone who now feels maybe there is more to all this stuff. I have looked and haven't found any evidence that he is a shill, in fact he has now gone very quiet about the whole affair due to him not apparently liking all the attention.

https://www.fighterpilotpodcast.com/episodes/035-ufos/