Again, even if these craft were doing things that seem impossible, someone built them and they are operating in our environment. So which requires fewer leaps, that they are top secret craft built on Earth, or that they are alien in origin? The only things that needs to be explained if they were built on Earth is how they did it, and what are they doing. If you throw in aliens, you add another item that needs to be explained. You'd need to explain how they were built, what they are doing, and the origin.

We have historical evidence of top secret vehicles being revealed long after they were put into use that could do things no one knew about, but we have no evidence of alien visitors at all. Given the choice, I think it's just more logical to go with the Occam's Razor approach.

I remember as a kid I would read about UFO reports and things, and one of the things many reports would point out as corroborating evidence was that the craft were tracked on radar. Of course now we know about stealth capabilities, so it seems that if they didn't want to be detected, they could have used stealth capabilities, if they are more advanced than us. Some may say that maybe the aliens just don't care about being detected, and maybe they don't, but then why are they so coy?

That's another thing that you'd have to explain if they're aliens, and anything you come up with would just be a guess. If they're of Earthly origin, it would still be guesswork, but as I said earlier, we have seen similar things happen so we have more of a basis for any conjecture.

Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net