Originally Posted by trindade
I went ahead and purchased CBBN, learning and playing at a slow pace but i'm having good fun.

I assume you mean CMBN? If so I recommend the Devil's Descent campaign. Another good one to start with is called The Outlaws. These are company sized paratrooper campaigns and well done.

For bigger stuff, Kampfgruppe Engle is one of the best, most innovative Combat Mission campaigns I've ever played. Quite brilliant at times.

I'd suggest that a new player start with the Task Force Raff campaign (included). Once you can handle that, and it's pretty easy as a tutorial campaign, the Road to Montebourg campaign will test your mettle, and has some very memorable battles. One in particular, called Turnbull's Stand, was a highlight of my CM career smile

On a whim, I checked to see if Blazing 88's dropbox was still up after three years, and it is!! Big thanks to him. If you play CMBN and like campaigns, be sure to grab the ones in this link. Check the dropbox in Blazing 88s first post. I am landser at the BFC boards.

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/122106-campaigns/

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!