Originally Posted by DBond
Hey trindade, did you play CMBB? I'm kicking around the idea of giving it a go. I still have my original disk and manual, but not sure if it would be better to grab the GOG version. Maybe it has some fixes that would would make installing/playing this game easier today?

I've grown tired of waiting for BFC to do something about the campaign play in Combat Mission, so why not go back and try the CMBB operations again? Maybe there are more to find now?

I'm curious though, if anyone has played CMBB recently, how it went, technically speaking. Like resolutions, sound issues, mouse problems, graphics performance and so on.

I'm sure I would miss many of the CM2 features, but at least I'd have the proper Hunt command back smile

Has anyone played CMBB lately? How did it go? Recommended mods? Good campaigns or operations?

Hi DBond, sorry for my late reply, i'm on holidays and only now I saw your question but, for what I have seen, you already have your answers. I went ahead and purchased CBBN, learning and playing at a slow pace but i'm having good fun.

Originally Posted by rwatson
Thanks trindade Grabbed Afrika Corps

Hey Russ, hope you enjoy it, mate.

Cheers