Originally Posted by cichlidfan
Wow. Just wow. I have security cams on my house and if they happen to include my neighbors property then it is what it is. If you think you are being spied on, or worried about it, then perhaps you should reassess what you are doing outside of your house.

I believe I said it is pointing INSIDE my porch. Yep, "just put up spy cams looking into my porch".

" if they happen to include my neighbors property then it is what it is"...

Sorry but I have problems with that attitude. Lattitude/Attitude thing I guess.

The only thing I do on my porch is throw paint and water at paper. It's the principle of the thing. She's paranoid about something I guess. have a para=legal friend researching if I can just aim lasers at them. I already filed a written complaint with my landlord.

Well, we got our cane poles. Getting together with my neighbors for a beer and making our lures. Takes a big one to catch a ghost!

Who ya gonna call?

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum