It should be considered trespassing, or at least something along those lines.

Just another check mark against our rights to privacy. Speaking of which...WARNING! SimHQ off-topic happening in progress! biggrin

I live in a ZERO crime place, at least nothing except maybe a couple of family arguments in the past 3+ years. I haven't locked my doors except when I go to sleep in a couple of years....most of the time not even then.

Some horrible Neww Yoorrkah who lives across from me, just put up spy cams looking into my porch! Sadly, doesn't seem to be much I can do legally. A friend tells me they are the kind that detect motion and then record and send an alert to a phone. Getting a cane pole with enough line to just come up short of her property but well in camera detection according to my friend who's familiar with them. Fishing practice at all hours of the night coming up, as I am am up at odd hours with my school workload. Just enough to activate the dang thing. Two other neighbors plan on proactive action also. First jerk we've had here. She seems ultra paranoid and all of us have seen her "extremely medicated" and nodding out on her front porch. I'll be filming the next time I see that with a cigarette in her hand!

Oh, the former resident of that place just happens to be planning to drop by and say hi to myself and another neighbor. He sad something about asking her how she likes the place and then casually asking about the ghost! wink

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum