Gentlemen, there is nothing wrong with Toby’s gun layer. In fact he did a splendid job of not hitting the tail and the wings of their Strutter.
Lou, I’ve heard the Germans have this wonder drug for headaches. It’s called Aspirin. It doesn’t sound German, but it works. Swany May want to try raiding one of the Hun forward dressing stations.
Harry, Lazlo needs to think ahead of things like egress well ahead of the mission. Perhaps a stool would make the mounting and dismounting more graceful and easier on the mechanics. And yes, buy your mechanics a case of Schnapps to modify the rudder pedal location. On the other hand, this sudden Eindecker instability due to weight shift could be useful during combat. Score one for Lazlo.
Lederhosen, why would Willi try to hide his smile? He’s driving the best scout around. No need to hide. Congrats on the new ride.
Carrick, as you can see Willi is now flying the Albatros and so are many more Huns. Time of easy kill is over. Be careful.
I will have to postpone the reports until this YouTube issue is resolved. Anybody know what’s up with that?

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."