Originally Posted by Polovski
Something isn't right two axis bound to one function that doesn't make any sense. Also check other controls aren't using X axis or Y axis too or there will be a clash with that one using both anyway.
The software uses standard windows functions to get the joystick operations so something sounds screwy there.

I'd say you need to contact the manufacturer and ask if there's a way to configure the throttle to be one axis etc.

It makes sense, Its a dual throttle.. Much like the A10 and F15. I can also use just one but i need the correct command line in the XCA file to tell the software to use it as the binding feature within game doesnt work.They lock together or are individual and they show up doing the same in the WOFF key software as well as they should.

My stick isn't the problem here its this software within WOFF thats the issue. If it was my stick then your software would not show up as movingwhen i pull or push forward on each throttle. The problem is when you hit BIND your software is popping up with a message that "only a joystick axis can be assigned" The problem is, It is an axis. Even trying to bind just X or Y independently is not working, it shows each one moving independntly as it should if I unhook the throttles for independent control so thats not an issue either. I have also unbound and rebound everything. Everything is find except the throttle binding correctly. The software simply needs to let me bind it and it won't.
I have no issues at all in any other flight sim and I fly all the big ones....Falcon BMS, Rise Of Flight, X4, Il-2, DCS, EECH, Xplane, P3d......

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Witchy Woman; 08/23/19 11:09 PM.