[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

From left to right:
Mandolin - hardly ever play it, but it looks cool on the wall. biggrin

Yamaha Pacifica - The only electric guitar I owned and played from about 2003 - 2017. Still my go to for anything that's not country.
Squire Classic Vibe Custom Tele - Bought it a few years ago when my interest in the hobby was re-sparked and I was playing a lot of country. Has a nice thin neck that reminds me of my Yamaha.
Made in Mexico Tele Plus Top - Was not planning on adding another guitar, but made the mistake of looking at guitars in a pawn shop. This guitar was hanging on the wall without a price, and when I asked the guy how much he (cluelessly) said $250? The guitar was in like-new condition and sells for $600. Too hard to pass up, so I bought it. The neck is really thick and I'm still getting used to it. I like it though.
Samick Acoustic Guitar - got it in 2001 after I had learned on a really crappy electric over the previous year or so. I know there are nicer guitars, but I like it. I've had friends let me play nicer guitars, and I still like mine better.
Yamaha EG112, signed by Chris LeDoux - Bought this in 2004 when I first discovered ebay. It was $200 for a $200 guitar signed by one of my all time favorites. The guitar plays like crap so it's mostly a decoration. It originally had a white pickguard and HSS pickups, but I turned it into a mean looking black "strat" that looks nice on the wall.

Last edited by malibu43; 08/20/19 06:09 PM.

Sager NP8671 17.3" Notebook, i74720HQ (3.6GHz), GTX 970M (3.0GB), 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HD, TrackIR 4, CH HOTAS and rudder pedals