Yes, there isn't anything right in this cockpit biggrin

As I started with it in 2017, I just took what we already had and tried to make the best out of it. At first I only tried to fix the dashboard a little bit, but the project grows and grows.

At the end, I completely reworked the whole pit, what was never my intention as I started with it. My priority was always for the MI-28 and the KA-52. At the time I startet with the KA-50 it was only meant as a test if I could correct some things in 3D models at all. As said before I never had the aim to completely rework the whole pit, I just wanted to fix some small things. At the end the whole project became much bigger, than I ever had planned.

If we want an accurate pit, we have to start from scratch, but I think it's more important to do the other helos first. At least the MI-28 and the KA-52 should also be upgraded. My opinion is, that the KA-50 isn't so much important, cause if someone wants much more reality in this helicopter, he could use DCS's Blackshark.

But there is no option to fly a MI-28 or a KA-52 in any attack-helicopter simulation since the late 90's (Team Alligator the counterpart to Team Apache was one for the KA-52 / an relatively accurate simulation of the MI-28 doesn't exist at all, only some action simulators).

But those two helicopters (and the MI-24) are really in active service at the russian army, another reason to bring them to a good flyable state in EECH. The MI-24 should also be upgraded to use the gunner seat again. But thats only my opinion to that subject wink

Last edited by Viper1970; 08/05/19 02:50 PM.

Main Cockpit System: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X / ASRock Taichi X470 / 32GB Ram GSkill F4-2800C15Q-32GVR / Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC

WSO Cockpit System: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X / Asus Prime B450 Plus / 16GB Ram GSkill F4-2666C15Q-16GRR / KFA2 GeForce RTX 2060

Retro System: AMD Athlon X2 3000Mhz / ASRock AM2NF3-VSTA / 2GB Ram / Gigabyte GV-N68T256DH GeForce AGP 6800 GT 256MB DDR3 / Diamond Monster 3D II 12MB SLI