Now I changed the main CRT and the small MFD to use a new texture file, copied from the same file that the main CRT uses. In textname.h it is a new entry for this, so I changed the mfd code to use this new entry, but it doesn't render either MFD now. It's using a BMP file, with all the same LW surface settings as in my previous post, with just the texture file changed.

This is the problem we're having trying to add a new MFD.

We can't use the existing MFD filename, as this is what is referred to in the code. It basically says, find a texture called X and render the MFD on it. But copying that code, but for a new MFD doesn't want to work. Each MFD has to have a unique texture name.

Attached Files IMAGE018.jpg