It absolutely makes sense to me mate,it's your money and you choose what to spend it on. Like I mentioned Grunt I've flown since OFF P2 then went with P3 and HITR,onto WOFF with addons then WOFF UE so I pretty much have loved OBD and their sims for many a year and I try my best to support not just financially but also by posting screenshots in different forums and trying to help people with any questions they ask.

What I've always tried to be though is honest and I'd be a liar if I said anything other than I've also had a thought about the points you've raised regarding future development mate even before you raised them.

I suppose it's the old cliche..there won't be any future development unless there's support,this doesn't ring more true than in OBDS case,they arnt a big studio blessed with massive amounts of money or a big team..I'm pretty sure there's just POL and Winding Man that work full time with others doing voluntary work. Have they bitten off more than they can chew? Only POL and WM know but these guys know their stuff like the back of their hands and they never cease to amaze me with what they come up with but yep I'd love to see more WOTR stuff.

What I will say Grunt0331 is this..IF OBD don't do anymore regarding WOTR (I'd be very surprised if they didn't) then I Personnally arnt sore or bitter for what I've paid for it. I've already had my money's worth and then some..and I still fly at least one mission a day usually more il continue to fly and enjoy I'm sure for a long while to come yet pal.
Have a great day Grunt..take care mate.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.