^I don't think more movies would increase sales necessarily. Building a product to make it stand out from the crowd would do more. This one was supposed to be a day one purchase for me, but I was surprised when the sim released with a focus on the Battle of Britain and only 2 flyable aircraft. There are so many other options out there...IL-2 1946, IL-2 CLOD BLitz, IL-2 Box, DCS WWII, etc. etc. These sims collectively give players dozens of flyable aircraft and maps. In this regard WOTR seems much more limited and while the promise of a very focused single player experience is extremely enticing to me, it just hasn't been enough to force me over the ledge. Put a flyable JU-87, JU-88, HE-111, BF-110, etc. and I probably won't be able to resist.

Also, I think it is noble to be putting effort back into WOFF...but that decision doesn't really seem to make sense to me with a new-ish title out there and such limited development resources. WOFF was a labor of love and was a true accomplishment, but with WOTR in the somewhat "hollow" state that it is in, I think the team would be better off putting 100% of its effort into WOTR.

Anyway, just my unsolicited .02.

Last edited by Grunt0331; 07/06/19 11:20 PM.

de.ci.sive.ness\ n. 1. Ability to make decisions promptly and to announce them in clear, forceful manner. 2. See United States Marine.