Hey Banita, there is a quirk in EECH relating to the LLLTV camera external monitors (and probably the DTV's also). The scene rendering turns off the main terrain lighting when the MFD's are not in view in the main window. Lower your cockpit view down until the MFD monitors are at least halfway into view on the screen with the LLLTV on and it should render the terrain textures clearly. It's an on/off switch, you'll see it immediately when it goes on or off on your second monitor. I've tried to find it, but it could be just about anywhere in the rendering code. I haven't been able to find the switch to disable it.

You will also notice the LLLTV camera has a light-adjust built into it, it increases the contrast automatically from dark to bright over about 2 or 3 seconds after you select LLLTV. Once it's on all the way, move your view up and down to bring the MFD's in and out of the view and you'll see the switch snap the texture lighting on and off in the external MFD.

I'll look for the switch more, but it doesn't look like I will be able to find it. It's too hidden in the code.

If you don't have external MFD's in a cockpit, this quirk won't affect you.

Last edited by Javelin; 07/05/19 05:50 PM.