Originally Posted by JG52Krupi
Originally Posted by Force10

Some people only see what they want to see.

Oh the irony winkngrin

The saltiness in this forum is absolutely hilarious biggrin

Maybe you prefer EDs own forum then, it has an advantage that you don't even need to think what to post because it all is automatically decided for you. If the post is removed and you will get warned your post wasn't good enough or was something can not be discussed and makes you an inferior stupid being. On the other hand if the post isn't removed it means that it is highly intelligent (like all other posts which are targeted towards other users, not ED), and the post is well suited to forum.

Let me give you two imaginary examples:
"What's going on? This plane has bugs which haven't been resolved in 2 years,, why is it taking so long?"
As you might expect, it's totally outrageous to post something this irrelevant to forums.

The second example could actually be in the same thread:

"ED is working on it. The bugs have been mentioned before in other threads so why are you posting here. It's common knowledge that there are some bugs, only a stupid person like you would post something like this. You don't seem to realise how hard it is to make these simulations, maybe you should try some other simulation which would be better suited for your talents."
And as you might expect this totally relevant reply to that other post is acceptable, and no means insult anybody (well it does it the hard way, but as long that it's not ED it's accetable).

So apparently you don't like these forums, but for some unknown reason you decided to come here and post that. Can you tell me how much you think you get that ego boost, which you think you do get by positioning yourself above others just by posting that kind of thing and convincing yourself that you're more intelligent than other posters here?
Let me tell you something (you may thank me later if you wish, no need tho) - The reason you posted is that inside you have the same feelings, in this case 'saltiness', but you deny that. But as we all can see, it forcefully comes out and makes you type that post which has no meaning at all (to others), so take this opportunity for seeing insight reflection of yourself because obviously you deep inside are, yes you guessed it 'salty' too. Only difference is that you deny it from yourself. Now that was the reason of your post and I can tell you; No it doesn't differentiate you from the "stupid people here" posting nor doesn't make you feel better of yourself even if you wanted. Actually in the long run it makes you feel even more bad about yourself.

Give a man fish and he gets food, give a man a fishing rod and he asks for another one.