Originally Posted by Ssnake
Well, we have to work for the money that we get. If you think that it's all free cash, you're seriously mistaken.
And that money influences to a large degree where our development priorities are. It couldn't be any other way.

That we're working for armies is no secret. So I'm not sure what you think that you just discovered.

Oh please...its not hard to comprehend what I'm saying...you've come to SHQ to solicit gamers for dollars where all the other simulation competitors get critiqued,and make claims of your success while not being able to deliver simple requests that your user's have been asking for for almost 20 years.Sorry but we hold you as DEV's accountable to OUR dollars not your military contractors. DCS,Bohemia,777...the list goes on ,make a point of asking us what we want,and go out of their way to deliver it.WE are THEIR customers.Can you say the same? Doesn't sound like it to me.We get the table scrapes.A "take what yer given" and be thankful attitude.My prediction is DCS,Bohemia and maybe others are going to wise up and your one trick pony show is going to be obsolete.I wonder where il-2 TANK CREW is going ...Or what wag's has up his sleeve for the future.Hell even warthunder can pull off patches every other day.Bohemia is capable...lots of room to be innovative there.And yeah we let them know what pleases us and what doesn't...and they make more an effort to accommodate us than you ever have.All we get from you is excuses.WE'RE to busy,our main customers don't want that.Its not condusive to the training... blah blah blah.How many bugs got fixed that have lingered for I dunno ...EVER.Trees don't kill tanks by bumping into them.Roads have ditches.Tanks have people in them. Nato tanks have 4 people in them.The enemy tanks in our game need the ability to shoot back.We need to see the enemy like they see us.Your control set up is a convoluted mess.Your terrain looks like something from another era.The list goes on and on and has for almost a decade.If you were DCS,777,il-2,Bohemia we would say exactly the same thing to you.Get over it,fix the #%&*$#,and be happy we even give you 25$.Gee now I sound like YOU.YEAH I SAID IT.I'm out.

Last edited by Woofie_Dog; 07/04/19 03:19 PM.