Ah ok, that's good, thanks. What I've seen yesterday is that the k50_cockpit_2.tga/bmp is still the old one from Soczkien. I've made a new one two years ago, but there are still some missing UV-maps (e.g. the hoops at the top left and right besides the overhead-panel and the inside cockpit window frames etc.).

I have tested it yesterday and the texture has no effect, also it has the same name as the one from Soczkien. I think I had a newer version of the KA-50 cockpit EEO file, including the UV-maps for those missing textures, but I have no clue where it is. I will redo this mapping, so that the cockpit is complete. I think it won't have any effect to the changes you made, cause it's only stuff from the k50_cockpit_2.tga/bmp which isn't relevant to the main front panel and the whole textures which are used for the instruments. Those textures are completely in the first k50_cockpit_1.tga/bmp which is already integrated in our new version of the cockpit. I will recompile the new eeo-file we now use and do the uv-mapping for it.

After fixing this, I will go to the external model of my KA-50N and do some changes, so that Javelin could make the nose-sensors working and we could use it. As far as I know, I did not used full balls for the sensors at final, cause I didn't see any way to get the animations done and it was simpler to make the sensors a part of the fuselage itself.

I will now fix this and also redo the UV-mapping for the external camo and other details. I used the full 4096x4096 two years ago to get smooth textures with some details, but this distorted the textures in there shape and it was hard to get the details matching in size. I will also try to fix this too, cause I have to do the UV-mapping for it again anyway. I hope I can still get a good resolution for the textures, because if I fix the aspect ratio, I will loose a lot of the pixels in the height for the fuselage. At the other hand it's a lot easier to get e.g. the different rims, I also made for each camo, working with the normal, desert and winter textures, cause I can put them to the main texture. The texture itself will still remain 4096x4096.

Last edited by Viper1970; 07/04/19 07:25 AM.

CockpitPC1: Ryzen9 5950X|64GB DDR4|512GB M2 SSD|2TB M2 SSD|Geforce RTX3090|Reverb G2|Win11Pro
CockpitPC2: PhenomII X6 1100T|32GB DDR2|2x 2TB HDD|2x Geforce GTX660 SLI|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC1: Ryzen9 3900XT|32GB DDR4|2x 2TB HDD|Geforce RTX2070|Win11 Pro
ComUnitPC2: PhenomII X6 1100T|16GB DDR2|2x 2TB HDD|Geforce GTX660|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC3: AthlonII X2 250|2GB DDR2|2TB HDD|Geforce 5950Ultra|2x VoodooII SLI|WinXPPro32&WinME
ComUnitPC4: K6-2+|768MB SDR|640GB HDD|Geforce 256DDR|VoodooI|Win98SE