Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that SB Pro is "better than ArmA" (just - different), or that it's "perfect" and doesn't need improvement.
We will probably never be done with SB Pro. There's always one more thing that you can do. But the things that we do, I'd rather do right. Yes, yes... "Challenger!". There's a background to that, and maybe one day we'll find an opportunity to work on it again.

But in any case we need to work within a business context that puts serious constraints on us about how much time we can devote on military vehicles in which our military customers have no active interest. Everything that we accomplished in the last 20 years, we did with our own money and our own talent. We have quadrupled the team size and increased the number of programmers sixfold, and we're operating without losses. After 20 years, we're still completely independent.
Other companies have different business models, and that's swell for them. Wouldn't it be boring if everything was just the same?

Visit the home of Steel Beasts!
...the ultimate armor sim...