Originally Posted by Woofie_Dog
Off the top of my head???...comparing fidelity to DCS?? A driver position,a loader position.

Better to have a 75%(since remaining 25% would be guess work I would imagine) realistic T-XX to man then shooting from a 3rd person AI position....hands down.But I also think there is enough info out there to get it better than 75%.Hell,I just saw a news article that suggested that Pro Russian T-72's in Ukraine are using french thermals by THALES....why not model that system for OPFOR.(addressing my wish for a thermal OPFOR tank)
OPFOR should be HUMAN and with THERMALS...same as BLUEFOR in a NATO vs Soviet/RUSSIAN FEDERATION scenario.

See the difference there, neither driver nor loader position would have a training value...so not a real reason to model them.

On the rest we can just disagree here (apart from the point that these % are rather arbitrary)
Having a Thales TIS, does not realy tell you much about the FCS, the TIS resolution not even the stadia lines...again, I rather not see the limited resoucre that is coding time invested in "fake" stuff when there is other things that need attention.

If this wasn't the case, I'd agree with NATO/Rus scenario. Good thing is that this is just one of the plenty scenarios that you can set up with steelbeasts.

NEC CUPIAS, NEC METUAS