Originally Posted by KraziKanuK
Originally Posted by SUBS_17
Heaven built the Pyramids, the chamber points to a particular star where there are Sentient Aliens that will someday send some astronauts to Earth. On that races planet there is a similar structure pointed at Earth with a similar shaft so that they know how to get here most likely built by Aliens from Earth called HumanKind who arrived before they were dropped off from Heaven.

You do know that in the several thousands years from the time the pyramids were built that shaft points to a different point in the heavens now.

I suspect that in Subs world the stars don't move. After all they have worm holes to hold them in place.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1