Might as well do a separate thread for my little FM poll gents...I will probably have more free time in the fall to comb over a few more FMs for WOFFue that I've been planning to get to but kept postponing. Poll follows below and will remain up for about a month. Fun times ahead with this great sim.

Happy flying,
Von S smile2

Which FM Would You Like Tweaked First
single choice
Nieuport 10 - slow down top speed to high 140s kph, check over rudder and ailerons, etc.
6%, 1 Votes
Nieuport 11 - slow down top speed to mid 150s kph, check over rudder and ailerons, etc.
11%, 2 Votes
Nieuport 16 - slow down top speed to mid 160s kph, check over rudder, ailerons, climb rate, and increase wing loading on this nasty type
11%, 2 Votes
Spad 13 - break down into three subtypes of 200, 220, and 235 hp (Jeanba will like this)
61%, 11 Votes
Albatros D.Va 200 hp - improve top speed slightly, check over climb rate and other things, etc.
6%, 1 Votes
Fokker D.VI - create a rare, engined-up variant using the Siemens-Halske, check over climb rate, top speed push to near 200 kph, etc.
6%, 1 Votes
Total Votes: 18
Voting on this poll ends: 07/29/19 01:44 AM
Last edited by VonS; 08/27/19 04:55 AM. Reason: Added relevant info. to main title of thread.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~