Hasse, you should be proud. You’ve been singled out by the C.O. to be an example to other pilots. If you can be successful in the Einie, then certainly they can be in the Halbies. Besides, flying a Halb would be no challenge whatsoever.

Lederhosen, why so grim? I do like your tactics. Have the gunner take care of one crate while you shoot down the other. Two for the price of one.

Carrick, finally back in the air. I thought all this time spent with the nurses would make you soft. I should know better, the opposite is true.

HarryH, what’s this? A shirker? I would never have thought that of Konrad, no matter what he’s flying. He’s a villain AND a loafer.

Wulfe, too bad about Balsley. At least he survived, probably crippled for life, won’t be able to find a job and die somewhere in a gutter. What a way to go.
In other news, congrats on a double kill. Hope they’ll get confirmed and how could we have missed the news of Immelmann’s death?! That is a big deal!

Raine, I like the idea of the Campaign Gods being in charge of the promotions. Going from Sergent to Capitaine in 3 months must be the butt of some joke. But how to deal with airplane assignment and (not) being the flight leader?

Gaston has finally been cleared for combat. He will start tomorrow.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."