Originally Posted by Pooch
"...it is in Genesis there is your Proof they have visited before and will again.."

Genesis is proof of nothing. It's a book. It's words printed on a piece of paper. I read Jurassic Park. It isn't proof we've cloned dinosaurs. And please don't start with that circular reasoning.
"How do you know it's true?"
"Because it's in the Bible!"
"How do you know the Bible is true?"
"Because it's the word if God!"
"How do you know it's the word of God?"
"Because it says so in the Bible!"

Sorry, but the angel thing isn't working for me either. And I'll believe in aliens from Alpha Centauri before I buy that!

Well remember you c an mock the bible and God for all I care.. but they will come as an angel of light.. and I am sure there will be people who fall for the lie about the fallen angels being from the Brotherhood galactic and all..

Funny thing is I believe the Book and you don't.. I let the believers believe and the non believers to not believe funny how that works.. But funny thing I was responding to the other guy and I am taking all the flak for poinintg out what the other guy stated..

I will continue to pray for my Fellow man.

Intel i7 10700K @ 4.8GHZ / ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4AC Motherboard / Asus 1080GTX OC / SoundBlaster Z / Windows 10 64bit / Reverb G2 VR Gear. / Thrustmaster Cougar + MFD's / Buttkicker Simulation / Thrustmaster Cougar