Great pics gents' - keep em' coming. Pleased to report that I've simplified the SweetFX tweaks of the Bucksnort FX mod by uploading a "subtle bloom" and "no bloom" settings file, for convenience (the link can be found by navigating to the bottom of my long post under the WOFFue on a Mac thread). Should work well for those running WOFFue specifically on a Mac, and with AMD cards - also on Windows rigs with AMD. Eventually I will test with the ver. 4.23 patch of WOFFue to see if SweetFX runs well on it too (might have to fiddle with the settings files and/or d3d8 ini files, since ReShade is a no-go on my rig). Will post relevant results here once I set up a newer ver. of WOFFue (although I have to admit that I like the "deadly trees and fences" ver. 4.18 - very scary if your engine conks out in the middle of nowhere yep). Obligatory screenies below with the "subtle bloom" settings file in place.

Happy flying,
Von S smile2

Enjoying the fall colors over the Alsace region

[Linked Image]

Nice sfumato effect in the distance (thank you cloud modders)

[Linked Image]

Trying to do one of those great shots by Adger but it didn't work out sorry

[Linked Image]

German woods looking particularly gloomy and concealing a Nieup. 17 wreck

[Linked Image]

Hun out of the sun (and clouds)

[Linked Image]

Flyby view

[Linked Image]

Attached Files Shot06-20-19-20-47-58.jpgShot06-20-19-20-49-59.jpgShot06-20-19-21-08-58.jpgShot06-20-19-21-14-58.jpgShot06-20-19-21-24-15.jpgShot06-20-19-21-30-10.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/21/19 04:13 AM. Reason: Embedded pics.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~