Lovely pics gents' - been tinkering further with my WOFFue install (ver. 4.18) in BootCamp on the Mac Pro and pleased to report that cloud density and cloud shadow values in the relevant d3d8 ini files can be turned on - flickering is caused only if terrain shadows are set to 1 (or higher) with SweetFX enabled, and if set to 2 (or higher) with the standard AnKor shaders in place. I therefore recommend if running WOFFue on a Mac with an AMD card or two, to set terrain shadows to 0, but toggle cloud density and scale to taste (I run mine at a value of 3 and haven't noticed any major hits on frame rates; the other wonderful thing about enabling cloud density and cloud shadows is that ground shadows are then present for aircraft, not only shadows on the aircraft itself). Also been tweaking my settings file further for SweetFX to give only about 10% bloom, with values for the bloom section of:

#define BloomThreshold 29.00
#define BloomPower 2.846
#define BloomWidth 0.0382

Representative pics below, of scattered and cloudier weather. By the way, the Se5 (early a variant?) is lovely to fly - I need to explore the type further, haven't had much stick time in it until now.

Happy flyng all,
Von S smile2

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached Files Shot06-17-19-22-38-12.jpgShot06-17-19-22-42-40.jpgShot06-18-19-00-14-49.jpgShot06-18-19-00-16-32.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/18/19 06:44 AM. Reason: Embedded pics.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~