Yes, if you have the cabin model, send that too, as I was about to start trying to fit your cockpit in the existing cabin. Same goes for the external model. I can work out how to get the parts moving.

I can start work on getting the dials working in the cockpit, and the lamps and things.

Wow,that sounds great!!!

I have to search for the last version of the 3D models I made and then I will upload all together. Sadly short before my move to the new location, my running laptop smashed to the ground while we were clearing some things out of the flat. It wasn't a real good idea to let it stand around while clearing the flat nope

This resulted in some cracks in the case and a damaged HD. Fortunately I always made backups of all the work I had done for EECH, but I have to seek for it at the HD's I have. Things get really messy the last months in the old flat, cause the termination of rental agreement came totally unexpected and I had to arrange how things will go on.

During this time I also made the last things for EECH, cause I wanted to finish the KA-50 3D project at least, as I've promised. For the backup of my work I just used the available HD's lying arround. At most of them were already tons of other mods, addons etc. for the rest of all my simulations, so I used different HD's for the backup. Not really a good idea sigh Now I have to search at all of this HD for the latest things I made for EECH.

I will now start working at the MI-28 two seater pit again. I think it should be the new version of the MI-28N. I will do this sometimes at the evening the rest of my time I have available, so things will grow up slowly the next months, till I have more time to spent somewhere arround September to October this year. I also have to cope how things working with the 3D program I used, again. The last two chaotic years cleared all the things I had already known about EECH out of my brain screwy

Last edited by Viper1970; 06/16/19 07:03 AM.

CockpitPC1: Ryzen9 5950X|64GB DDR4|512GB M2 SSD|2TB M2 SSD|Geforce RTX3090|Reverb G2|Win11Pro
CockpitPC2: PhenomII X6 1100T|32GB DDR2|2x 2TB HDD|2x Geforce GTX660 SLI|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC1: Ryzen9 3900XT|32GB DDR4|2x 2TB HDD|Geforce RTX2070|Win11 Pro
ComUnitPC2: PhenomII X6 1100T|16GB DDR2|2x 2TB HDD|Geforce GTX660|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC3: AthlonII X2 250|2GB DDR2|2TB HDD|Geforce 5950Ultra|2x VoodooII SLI|WinXPPro32&WinME
ComUnitPC4: K6-2+|768MB SDR|640GB HDD|Geforce 256DDR|VoodooI|Win98SE