Originally Posted by Viper1970
Hello,

yes that was the KA-50 cockpit model I made and I searched everywhere on my HD's. But now its here and we can use it biggrin

Would be really nice if some of you guys could make the instrumentation for it, because I have no clue how to do that. Could we regard this pit as done? I mean from the 3D point of view.

I had also a more detailed cabin arround those cockpit panels (see the pictures I posted before) which directly fits to the panels. I made a new one because this is the outside part of the helo you will see if you sit in the cockpit, not the fuselage which is used for the external view. I also added the rearview mirrors and amorplate which the real KA-50 has.

My external model of the KA-50 was also a lot improved and had the nose sensors too, but I have no clue how to get them working (moving).

I will upload all my work the next days, so that you could use the models for further improving.

What should we do next after the KA-50? Maybe the MI-28 cockpit? I mean a new one with a gunner seat, too.

Yes, if you have the cabin model, send that too, as I was about to start trying to fit your cockpit in the existing cabin. Same goes for the external model. I can work out how to get the parts moving.

I can start work on getting the dials working in the cockpit, and the lamps and things.