There's been some recent talk of motorcycle games here.

If you like that, and like SIMULATIONS, this is the holy grail.

There's a free demo.

It's NOT easy at first. You need a proportional throttle. I'm using (I know this sounds crazy) an Xbox 360 controller, best throttle trigger for the masses...

Stick with automatic transmission at first, and external view. Then progress to the ONLY real motorcycle simulator that works in COCKPIT view...

This is total SimHQ niche market. Buying the game only gets you a few extra bikes, no additional tracks. There's a mod community that does that, but then you have "matching issues" like in days of old...

I suggest running stock, with a buddy or two, and going from there (or you can go all out and deal with all that).

I've been riding since 1987, owned 8 bikes, been messing with bike games since 1998, and this is THE BOMB.

They also have a dirtbike game - very tough to start with. I haven't bought it yet, still using demo. For that you want MANUAL transmission. Don't even bother with this unless you really want to simulate dirt biking. Very tough.

Very hardcore, but very rewarding if you put the time into it...

Absolutely worthy of the title of SIMULATION, and around here that's what we do!