Wait for this weekends newsletter.....

Another dodgy campaign based on the Persian Gulf saving oil tankers from mines
In nothing but a mig-15 launched from carriers

I am working on a dodgy campaign of my own based on a "real event"

All I need to complete it is the Yak-52 module to authenticate this campaign and test it for myself before I put forth my proposal to ED and enter full scale production

mind you, I won't be buying the YAK-52 as it a POS and not worthy of DCS stature.

However, keeping inline with dodgy campaigns, it is only fair I release one with a dodgy aircraft. Here is a run down so far.

Chinese national Sum Dum Fook is operating the YAK-52 out of Batumi airfield giving scenic tours along the coast of Georgia
It is a planned 20 minute joyride with a Philippineo passenger (Iz She Ho) but midway through, the aircraft suffers catastrophic structural failure and that is the end of the campaign.

Based on a real event as seen Here

country of origin has been changed and names of pilot and passenger changed out of respect but the end result is the same.

The campaign will have 1 single mission and run for a period of 12 minutes, It will be the best $9.95 invested in a campaign thus far.

To keep with tradition of how voiceover's are the sole selling point for campaigns these days, I have enlisted the help of some adult film actress's to groan and squeal as the aircraft crashes into the water.

Many recordings have been ripped off other sites of females hitting climax as they would in a stunt plane out on a joyride up until and right at the moment of climax the aircraft explodes and the campaign ends.

Like I said, DCS strives for authenticity....as does my effort in building this campaign.

Anyone have any idea of how to set sound recordings to 'G" limits, so when Sum Dum Fook is jerking back on his stick, the passenger in the back can squeal with delight right up until the 12

minute mark when the mission ends. Set 'over 2000' random voice overs so it's not the same girl every time. That's the sort of campaign worth buying.

Thinking about it....I might make it a 2 mission campaign, the 2nd mission will require the UH-1. You will need to fly up and down the coast trying to spot the bodies.

Body locations will be randomized each time the campaign is played.