I want to mention ... I have played most all the space sims out there and am now hooked on No Man's Sky ... hope you all will look into it ... they have occasional sales bought it for 30 ... best Space Sim out there seriously ... for the money it has missions, storylines, factions, some economy, some multiplayer ... they are hyping VR right now and hopes to be the Top Sim with VR this summer.

No Man's Sky is the only Space Sim with advanced atmospherics, seemless Space-To-Planet space travel, literally hundreds of systems with planets and moons, has creative and other game modes, decent multiplayer ... the graphics are perfect fot the game due to the size and sheer hugeness of this Sim ...

I stream this Sim ALOT ! Am working on a farm to rake in millions, hoping to manage a fleet of freighters, and tear into those walkers !

There is tons of plants, animals, minerals, crafting secrets ... so many people got in early and made a large universe called the Galactic Hub ... I didnt go there as I want to have a chance to see more planets without alot of bases on every one of them.

A group of SimHQ'ers could start their own Universe ! can even do PvP without retribution, although griefing is possible so best to have an organized group to start this venture !