Javelin,

you can install both versions (1.15.4 & 1.16.0 Fix 1) at the same time. Here is an instruction how you could do it ( http://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...1-16-0-dual-install-tutorial#Post4383160 ). I think it could make things easier for research in code an how things already worked in 1.15.4.

1.15.4 also had a seperate gunner pit for the Mi-24 and a useable version of the Blackhawk. The cockpits of the Apache and the Mi-24 were clickable, don't know if other helos had that option too, cause for me personally it was not important to have clickable cockpits. I wanted to use my switches in the homepit itself.

AndyB is the only one I know of, who has made a fully functional cockpit for EECH-Allmods. He has modelled the RAH-66 Comanche with his homepit. He used a program called "MaxiVista" for the MFD extraction, but there is no way to get this software anymore. It was running with Windows XP.

He is also here at the forum from time to time, maybe we could ask him how he is managing the extraction now with the modern windows versions. I believe I have read something about, that he has upgraded his homepit system to Win 7 or 10, don't remember exactly. Sadly I had no time to deal with this problem the last two years and the time before I tried to get DCS, BMS and the FSX running at first, cause there is many information about homecockpit building for those simulators. After that I wanted to do the hard work and get EECH-Allmods running, but sadly this never happened.

It's really quiet here at the EECH thread. So sad I tried to get some guys working on it two years ago and for a short time it looks like Allmods will revive, but then it had become quiet again nope I also had no time to work on it the last two years, but I will come back again as soon as I'm finished the work at my new flat. I also will work alot at my homepit, but the rest of my time is reserved for EECH then. This great helo-sim is not allowed to die! There is nothing comparable out there! I hope sometime it could be the same for attack helos as Falcon BMS is for fighter jets.

P.S: The source code of 1.15.4 must also be available too, at least it was two years ago. Don't know if parts of the code are still useable with 1.16 but I think so. This could make things easier with adding helos, cockpits or some information about the instruments. But many things in the cockpits changed with 1.16 cause of the use of DX9 as far as I know.

Last edited by Viper1970; 06/11/19 07:21 AM.

CockpitPC1: Ryzen9 5950X|64GB DDR4|512GB M2 SSD|2TB M2 SSD|Geforce RTX3090|Reverb G2|Win11Pro
CockpitPC2: PhenomII X6 1100T|32GB DDR2|2x 2TB HDD|2x Geforce GTX660 SLI|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC1: Ryzen9 3900XT|32GB DDR4|2x 2TB HDD|Geforce RTX2070|Win11 Pro
ComUnitPC2: PhenomII X6 1100T|16GB DDR2|2x 2TB HDD|Geforce GTX660|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC3: AthlonII X2 250|2GB DDR2|2TB HDD|Geforce 5950Ultra|2x VoodooII SLI|WinXPPro32&WinME
ComUnitPC4: K6-2+|768MB SDR|640GB HDD|Geforce 256DDR|VoodooI|Win98SE