4 May 1915

Saint-Pol-sur-Mer
Filimor Hance writes: "0607: Offensive Patrol over Ghistelles. Lt de Flassieux leading. Very cloudy. 1 hour 40 minutes."

Boulogne-sur-Mer
Dugan Vystavel writes:
Some clouds, but nice. We drove from Lumbres over to Boulogne-sur-Mer. Again the drive was only about two hours. Boulogne is large enough to qualify as a small city, and there is a lot to do here. They have a nice shopping district with a lot of restaurants. Lunch and dinner were less a matter of finding a place but rather a matter of choosing from the dozens available. In the afternoon we explored the shopping and took in the sights. This evening we found a fine restaurant with a great revue. The dancing girls were spectacular and then there was a play. I don’t remember too much about it as the variety of liquors was also very fine. Tomorrow’s plans will have to wait for tomorrow."

Senard
Noel Kay writes: "The rain is again our companion."

Gonneham: "It's still raining."

Warmeriville
Odis Först writes: "The rain has returned."

Bertincourt
Lennart Altendorf writes: "One day of flying and the rain is back again. A miserable snowy winter is turning into a miserable rainy spring."

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done