2 May 1915

Warmeriville
Odis Först writes: "0507: Solo Check Flight, up to Vaux-les-Rubigny, over to Thin-le Moutier, down to Thugny and back to Warmeriville. Lovely day after all this rain. 1 hour 18 minutes.
1331: Long-distance Reconnaissance over a factory at Château-Thierry. Ltn Lehnert leading. 2 hours 52 minutes.

Gonneham
Corrigan Aujla writes: "0549: Scouting Mission north to Bapaume. Lt Murray leading. 1 hour 13 minutes.
1442: Bombed the German airfield at Phalempin. Lt Harvey-Kelly leading. 1 hour 19 minutes.

Senard
Noel Kay writes: "1601: After three days of rain we’re flying again. Line patrol over Varennes-en-Argonne. 1 hour 34 minutes."

Bailleul
Dugan Vystavel writes: "Pouring rain today. Not much to do in Bailleul. We sat around our little hotel for most of the morning. Supplied ourselves with umbrellas and found a nice little cafe recommended by our hotelier. We then explored some shops and found a great restaurant up an alley that seemed to go nowhere. They also featured a small review with dancing girls and all. Considering that it’s such a quiet, small town Bailleul had more to offer than we had first thought.

Saint-Pol-sur-Mer
Filimor Hance writes: "Once again it's raining.

Bertincourt
Lennart Altendorf writes: "The rain is still with us."

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done