1 May 1915

Saint-Pol-sur-Mer
Filimor Hance writes: "0426: Offensive Patrol over Ghistelles. Adj Barault leading. 1 hour 45 minutes."

Gonneham:
Corrigan Aujla writes: "0501: Photo-Recce over the lines west of Lens. Lt Murray leading. 1 hour 17 minutes.
1318: Directing Artillery at the same place we photographed this morning. Sgt Adlam supporting. 1 hour 29 minutes."

Bailleul Town
Dugan Vystavel writes: "Our day off today has suddenly turned into a 5-day pass. We packed our bags and Capt Shaw found us a ride into Bailleul. He also found us a room for the night, and then we proceeded to see the sights. There’s not much to see, but we took our time and took it all in. It was nice just to walk around doing nothing but enjoying the crisp spring weather. After a nice dinner at a small cafe we found our way back to the tiny hotel and made our plans for tomorrow."

Senard
Noel Kay writes: "There seems to be no end in sight for this storm hanging over our region."

Warmeriville
Odis Forst writes: "We are still suffering under this never-ending rain."

Bertincourt
Lennart Altendorf writes: "The pattern continues - one day of flying, one day of rain. This is our day of rain."

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done