I tend to think about this thread when I'm not doing so well...like right now. I've been eating clean enough lately, maybe too clean as last night's gourmet burger and milkshake gave me a rare upset stomach, which I was still dealing with this morning...

==========
"The Bam-Bam Burger petite $10.75 regular $12.99
Double the meat, cheese and bacon! It takes a true carnivore to tackle this beast of a burger!

Tiramisu Milkshake $6.00
Creole cream cheese ice cream blended with a shot of espresso and cocoa powder and served with a lady finger."
==========

My upset stomach killed what was supposed to be 'date night', along with feeling sluggish and blah from overeating. Heck, I was lucky to make it home in time. eek And once again I notice the difference between my wife (who got a "petite" non-doubled burger) and myself with moderation, I just don't have any. When I 'cheat' I go all out, using no common sense. Was it good? Oh yeah! biggrin And for a while I loved having that over-stuffed feeling again, something I rarely feel in the evenings. Was it worth it? #%&*$# no (the "#%&*$#" manually included). I do so much better eating at home before going out, and usually have a wonderful evening.

And I know I'll do it again because I never learn, but not for a long long time.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run