yea i've got it, the map is lovely, theres no other words for it. Wide open rolling fields, dense woodland, rural villages and a little airport. Most of the buildings are the same design as in arma2, but they've been fully done up and are up to default a3 standards and have interiors now as well which is nice (although some are only partial), none of the other stuff is on dev branch yet (i'm presuming it will be before launch maybe?) so cant comment on anything else.

Will the expansion be worth buying just for the cool map?? well thats a question .. depends what the rest of the included stuff is going to be like i guess, so far i'm keeping an open mind, as just cos BI have gone silly and done a campaign around aliens, it doesnt mean that the guns/uniforms/terrain/vehicles have to be used in that scenario the entire time smile

SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!