28 April 1915

Warmeriville
Odis Forst writes: "0424: Nothing happening today, but it is absolutely beautiful out, so Ltn Soltau led Ltn Müller and me on a check-flight over to Martincourt and Stenay and back. 2 hours 53 minutes."

Saint-Pol-sur-Mer
Filimor Hance writes: "05:03: Scouting Mission over Paaschendale, S/Lt Derobert leading. Nothing to see. 1 hour 45 minutes."

Bertincourt
Lennart Altendorf writes: "0503: Special Mission today. Led Vfws Leffers and Fricke on a Scouting Mission south of Arras. We scouted enemy positions, wrote them down and flew down to 100 metres and dropped them over local headquarters. On the way home we took note of our own troops’ positions for report to the General Headquarters. 1 hour 55 minutes."

Senard
Noel Kay writes: "1040: Patrol up and down the lines from Sillery to Varennes-en-Argonne. 1 hour 42 minutes."

Gonneham
Corrigan Aujla writes: "1040: Patrol up and down the lines from Sillery to Varennes-en-Argonne. 1 hour 42 minutes."

Bailleul Town
Dugan Vystavel writes "It's raining again."

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done