Originally Posted by Simes
Hi Adger, thanks for the welcome and the info.

I fully intend to have a look at the various mods over the next few days. I've already downloaded the skins and music available. The music was something I frequently updated on both RB3D and ROF and I regularly found new stuff for both as I found it added to the atmosphere.

I've started a full campaign from early 1915 with the Germans..... including the training.....and a campaign with the RFC without the training so I can get a few hours free flying practice ;-D

Nice one pal..you can QC any craft and choose free flight to take off from the field or at altitude. When starting I used to do flights of the circuit and practice landings etc. Make sure whilst practicing that you tick "pilot never dies" I've lost more than one pilot whilst practicing manoeuvres hahaha

I highly recommend JJJ,S Java Apps,the airfields mod is a must. Scouts news mod,Buckeyes clouds nibbios map mod I also enjoy. If required I can PM you my workshop settings,Nvidia settings (if you have a Nvidia card) and mods I use..just let me know pal.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.