Hi,

I have A10c running on a pre-1.5 DCS build. I now don't update dcs because the module works well offline, I play exclusively offline, I have limited internet access, an old pc on Win 7 and I am not sold on long term offline support by DCS (compared to a disk and compared to steam). Their activation system, update system and their offline support changes are also confusing to me and seem to change over the years.

I bought the huey module a long time ago, but could never download it and update dcs world at the same time because of limited internet access.

I would like to try the Huey module on Steam on an updated dcs world. I'd buy the module again when its on sale rather than try to port to steam, which I don't think I can do anyway.

Is dcs world in steam up to date with the non-steam version? Does it work as normal Steam products do in terms of offline play? Can I stop auto updates on steam like on other games and continue to play?

Is the huey module working well on steam (bugfixes etc)? I don't have the time to constantly update or fix things and I hear it hasn't had much work since the initial release. I can live with a static, workable and not-perfect game.

[I play older games - Il2 FB, F4AF, BMS, EECH...]