That brings back memories too Damson! I loved Comanche as well as the earlier Delta Force games. I really liked that voxel engine. There's something about it that was very organic and was more detailed in some ways than other 3D environments and its a kind of engine that lends itself to the imagination filling in everything else. Its amazing to me that even after so many years, watching that intro brings it right back to my memory. Back in those days company logo/sound effects and game intros had a lasting impression on me. I also remember now watching your video, how I would play with the flyby camera and try to get my Comanche right up close to the camera and slowly move back or forward or do a heavy, violent yaw while going past the camera to achieve some cinematic views. It was pretty amazing to me. I also miss the days of training with a voiced trainer in the cockpit like this and Longbow.

What's also kind of funny, not too long ago I was going through my box of guitar and song books and found inside a folder, a receipt from when I had purchased Comanche 3! 21 years later and I find that and who knows why I still have it. Maybe I can take a picture of it and show it. Apparently I bought the game at our local CompUSA(unfortunately no longer around) on February 15, 1998 for $46.64.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13