That is all to familiar 33lima. I spent 100s of hours in that Mig29 trying to master it. I got really good, but after years of flying in a Squadron, Fulcrum Sqaud, I found out that people all throughout that Sim world were cheating and altering the FMs to enable them to beat others. Even people that I flew with in Fulcrum Sqaud were cheating. I always wondered why I could never quite compete at the levels that other were, even in my own Squad. I was severely pissed when I finally found out, as most of us moved on to IL2 and the Hyperlobby Community. Once I found rampant cheating in IL2 a couple of years later, I was pretty much finished with online flight sims. Still lots of good memories from when I ignorantly tried so hard to compete on top tier levels in this SIm. Those pics I shared, Andy started Fulcrum Sqaud and Billy & I join in the first year and actually met in real life as you now know. Ah, the good old days. Back OT, I won't answer this one so as to see if any others remember. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. winkngrin

S!Blade<><

33lima, just a reminder, schedule eye doctor appointment. Novalogics' Mig 29, F16 and F22. Individual sims but all able to fly in Novaworld MP online. It is still on steam I beleive.

Last edited by Blade_Meister; 05/06/19 03:49 AM.