12 April 1915

Gonneham
Corrigan Aujla writes: "0501: With Lt Harvey-Kelly on a Bombing mission over the railyard north of Lens. 1 hour 6 minutes.
1309: Second mission of the day. With Lts Harvey-Kelly and Cruikshank on a Photo-Recce. 1 hour 33 minutes."

Bertincourt
Lennart Altendorf writes: "0501: The sky has lifted enough for us to fly a photo mission of the trenches west of Lens, Vfw Fricke accompanying. 1 hour 57 minutes."

Warmeriville
Odis Först writes: "0521: First flight out of our new field. Scouting mission with Ltn Müller over enemy airfield at Lemmes. 2 hours 36 minutes.
1502: Second patrol of the day with Lt Müller. An hour into the flight our engine failed. Almost made it back to Warmeriville. Landed in some trees. Plane destroyed but we’re alright. 1 hour 9 minutes."

Senard
Noel Kay writes: "1421: Long scouting mission up to Sedan. Didn’t see anything new. 2 hours 37 minutes."

Saint-Pol-Sur-Mer
Filimor Hance writes: "The storm over the Channel is still sitting right on top of us.

Saint-Omer
Dugan Vystavel writes: "The seemingly incessant rain just won't leave us alone. I thought winter was over!"

Some people are born stupid. I've had to work hard my whole life to get this way. I'm proud of the job I've done