I am at it again! If you know anyone that is on the fence about buying WOTR, then here is a chance to win a free copy.
I here the rumblings of the "Battle of France" on the horizons. This will only be possible if WOTR is successful for OBD so I
encourage those die hard WOTR Pilots to keep spreading the word about Wings Over The Reich, The soon to be "Free"Mk.IA Spitfire"
and the possibility of "The Battle of France!"

I Will Be Giving Away 1 Free Copy

Of

Wings Over The Reich!

I will do a random names in the hat pull on that Saturday the 13th!

If you are interested just post your name here in this thread at

ATAG Forum: Wings Over The Reich, as your entry.

I will keep a rolling list of each entry's name in the first post of this Atag Forum thread as we go.

Good luck to everyone!

ATAG Forum: WOTR Free Giveaway!

Who Would Not Want To Fly This Beauty When She Is Released?

[Linked Image]
She Will Be Taking Off Soon! Disclaimer: I am Speculating "Soon", I Am Not Privy To Pol's Release Schedule and may in fact get spanked for saying "soon!" exitstageleft
[Linked Image]
She Will Be Fighting Her Rivals For The Survival Of Her Beloved Island Home!
[Linked Image]
And Returning To Rest And Prepare to Fight Another Day In The Battle Of Britain!
[Linked Image]
The Work Horse Is Here Now To Tow The Line Until The Arrival Of The Spitfire!
[Linked Image]
And She Is A Worthy Adversary For The Foe From The East!
[Linked Image]
The Challenge To Cross The Channel And Battle The Englander Is Real!
[Linked Image]
Only The Most Cunning Will Make It Back To France After Battling The Hurricanes and Spitfires!
[Linked Image]
If The Hun Pilots Are Not Victorious In Their Battle For Britain,.... They May Find Themselves Chased Back Through France From Whence They Came!
[Linked Image]
Subliminal Message: Buy WOTR! It Is A Worthy Combat Flight Sim To Include In Your Combat Flight Sim Library. Plus the guys at OBD want to keep doing what they LOVE, so Support Them and Reap The Rewards of Having Them Model WWI & WWII in Combat Flight Simulators. winkngrin

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with OBD in any business capacity. I simply Love WOTR and want to promote it to Combat Flight Sim Loving Folks like myself.
Please contact OBD for any definitive information concerning WOTR or WOFF UE. What you have here are simply my observations and experiences from using both
of these products.
IL2 WOTR Giveaway

Last edited by Blade_Meister; 04/02/19 10:09 PM.